Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Closing out September


Well, I hate to say it, but it's a fact, September is coming to an end. It's the last full month I have at home with my new babe and big babe. Tear. 

We have been filling up out days with fun and lots of laughter.

 Mom and Linley posing for a picture after church.

    We love to read books together!

    Justin snapped a picture of the three of us before we went to our church d-group cookout.



    Justin and I got to meet the newest members of the McClure family, sweet Elin and Etta.

Brody went to Harvestfest in Hillcrest with his grandparents, and he had a blast. He got to play in the bounce house, enjoy a balloon, and have his face painted. 

The weather has been delightful lately; therefore, we have been outside all the time playing. 

He really is the best entertainment! She loves him, and she's mesmerized by all he does! Makes my job easy! :)

This past Sunday, Linley and Brody were dedicated at church. It was beautiful and perfect! I have no idea how we managed to NOT take a single picture. I'm literally kicking myself for not getting a single shot of my own. Thankfully, someone at church took some pictures of the actual dedication, so we should be receiving the images from someone soon. Linley was wearing a gorgeous gown that her Nan got her, and Brody looked handsome as well. It was really special to have them dedicated at the same time. The reason for this is because when Brody was born we were in the process of looking for a new church. 











No comments: