Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Break 2013

These pictures are out of order. 
Watching Rudolph while wearing his reindeer antlers. 

I participated in my first ever "Black Friday" sale even though it was on Wednesday. My fave boutique opened its doors at 6am, and I was there with 40+ crazies at 5:30 in 30 degree temps waiting to go inside. Fortunately, I was one of the first 40 to purchase items; therefore, I received a goodie bag filled with wonderful items. It was worth it! I saved 40% off my purchases, as well. The above earrings were in my goodie bag.

We decorated for Christmas 

Daddy and his girl ready to head to LR for Thanksgiving.

This child. I believe at this point he was telling me another made up story. He's SO animated.


Mommas boy.

Ready to wear her Chrismas attire.


Tis the season!

No comments: