Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Excellent Deals

This afternoon I was at T.J. Max & More. LOOKING. Usually you will only find me in the front of the store looking at bags/purses or at the back of the store in the kitchen/furniture section. I just can't bring myself to search and pick through all those cloths. I would much rather go to a clothing store, know what I'm going for, and get it (that is all I have time for these days, anyway). Not today. Today I searched. Kind of.

I wanted to share my purchases:


I thought ya'll might like a visual

Turquoise scarf - originally $35 and I bought it for $15

Pink scarf - originally $40 and I got it for $20

I'm going GREEN! 2 Cute Home Goods bags - $1.49
Coral tie for Handsome (look good with a blue shirt)- original price $25 and I payed $7 for it

3 pairs of Calvin Klein socks (black, gray, & brown) - $20, I payed $10

Mustard Yellow Shirt - originally $28, payed $16

Total = $75


Oh, and as I strolled to the back of the store (furniture/decorations) I was thrilled to see CHRISTMAS! Tons and tons of Christmas decorations. I had to refrain from buying these two super cute bronze reindeer. I might have to go back. I was also looking to try to find an Advent Calendar. I found this adorable one online


I found it at
http://pigtailspapertrails.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html

Might have to get creative and make one!

~~~~

Song of the day: All the Right Moves - OneRepublic

No comments: