Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random

Well, we are alive. We've been busy, and do have stuff to blog about, but I've been in a blogging funk lately.

I had a lovely spring break and I got to:

- have lunch with my MIL, sweet SIL, and beautiful niece
- decorate above our Master bed { I had put it off for too long}
- take a road trip with my momma
- visit my brother in Tulsa
- shop, shop, shop
- spend an hour and a half one afternoon looking for our missing dogs {they dug a hole and escaped the backyard}
- cook and bake for J A LOT
- have lunch with my aunt and two of her best friends whom I got to know when she took me to New York my senior year of high school.
- sleep in until 7 a.m. some days

I am looking forward to many more spring breaks in the future.


How about this SPRING weather......

plant/bush/flowers are blooming

Spring wreath


I baked these Easter cupcake treats for my co-works

Close up: "Groovy Easter"

What would I do without my fabulous mixer!?


The best container for round cakes and cupcakes
~~~~~
Supposedly this is the best time of the year to fish, so my man has been doing A LOT of fishing, my friends.
Handsome with ALL (12) the fish he caught last night

Matt (one of J's good buddies) posing with the fish they caught
~~~~~
I know...cup cakes and dead fish don't really mix. Sorry.

1 comment:

marietta said...

Kent always tells me that a man only has so many Aprils to live.[April = good fishing].

Glad you had a good spring break! Your bushes/flowers are really starting to bloom!