Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend in {a few} Pictures

We thought it was appropriate that Justin found this little bunny {plus 3 of it's siblings} on Easter weekend. He was slaving away in the backyard, weed eating, when up flew a little bunny.
Saturday night we went to Nan's for Easter dinner with my dad's side of the family, and then we met up with Matt and Rachel at Old Chicago to watch the basketball game and visit!


{I know it's a horrible quality photo but I still like it.}

~~~~

Sunday, we met Jon, Candace, Malyn, and Candace's mom, Alicia at church, and enjoyed worshiping/celebrating our Saviors resurrection. Love Easter. I am reminded of a sacrifice that saved me, and mindful of the Lord's undeniable love for us.

After church we met over at Jon and Candace's house for Easter lunch with the Swann fam.

Beautiful family!
Candace, Jon, and Malyn

No comments: