Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!

Mom and Dad
September 2008
Our Couples Shower

October 2008
My Conway Shower

October 2008
My Little Rock Shower

May 2007
Graduation Celebration at Theo's
March 2007

Kappa Mom's day: Night out on the town with our mom's


December 2007


November 2008
Our Rehearsal dinner
Mother of the Bride with me and most of my Bridesmaids



To put it simply, my mom is selfless, confident, compassionate, and beautiful inside and out. She is the most giving person I know; she doesn't just give to give, she gives of her time and energy because she genuinely cares. One of the qualities I most admire about her, is her sense of confidence. You will never hear my mom speak an ill word about anyone. She is my role model in so many more ways, and I hope to, one day, be at least half the mom she is to me. I love you bunches, Momma! (And I love being your TWIN) :)

No comments: