Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We had another fabulous weekend with family and friends!

We ate dinner at La Huerta with Matt & Rachel, and Jeff & Charley.

We grilled out at my Mom and Dads. On the menu: spinach dip and sea food dip with pita chips for appetizer, chicken and fillet mignon kabobs, twice baked potato, rolls, and corn.

One afternoon we played golf with our friends, Justin and Andrea. Okay, so I didn't really play. I just contributed to J's short game (putted) and drove the cart. I need a set of clubs and a couple cute outfits before I take it serious. We had a great time AND J played good.

We visited Nonie and Papaw.

We had a great lunch at Cantina Laredo with Doug and Lisa after church.

I went to see SATC2 with my MIL and her best friend, Marlise, while Justin hung out with his dad. Lisa and Marlise thought the the movie was good; they cackled throughout the entire 2.5 hours. Other than the fashion, and a few funny moments, I didn't think it was all that.

I hate to say it, but, I did not take one picture with our camera, so all I have are a few photos from my IPhone



Mom and Jeff

Bo

J checking the meat at Mom and Dad's


Beautiful Hydrangea's at my in-laws


Andrea, Justin, and Justin

No comments: