Thursday, May 27, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Last weekend was eventful and fun filled!

Friday I met two of my best friends, Jill and Emily, for lunch at Cheer's in the Height's.

Friday night Justin and I had dinner with our friends Matt and Rachel at Michelangelo's.

Saturday, while Justin played in a golf tournament, I laid by the pool with Jill and Anne.
Time just flew by as we visited on our rafts/lounge chairs and bounced around in the pool. SO MUCH FUN!

Saturday night we met the Swann family at The Red Door in Little Rock to celebrate my in-laws 28th anniversary. We enjoyed fantastic food, wine, champagne, and best of all the company. Lots of laughs. As usual.

After dinner Saturday night we met some friends at the Fountain and WE DIDN'T GET HOME UNTIL 1 a.m. CRAZY.

Sunday, I met Rachel at the pool to layout for a couple hours before Jeff and Charley got in town. When Jeff and Charley arrived we went out to Spencer Lake to fish. I wish I had my camera because all four of us loaded up in the flat bottom boat. Humorous. Before Jeff and Charley headed home we went to eat at La Huerta.

Needless to say, J and I crashed Sunday night {after watching Celebrity Apprentice, of course}.


Laying out Saturday by the Curry's pool


A beautiful location to soak up the sun

No comments: