Friday, April 22, 2011

SomeBUNNY Loves Me









L.O.V.E that bunny booty!


Bub didn't get his picture taken with the Easter bunny this year. We will try that next year. Hopefully he won't be scared of the bunny like his mom was. I feared that bunny! I'll fail to mention just how long that lasted. It was so bad that my mom and dad had to put our Easter baskets on the front porch so that "he"... "it"... whatever wouldn't come inside our house. I know. I'm a wuss.


Hope you have a blessed Easter weekend!


"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."


1 Peter 1:3

2 comments:

kate said...

He is absolutely adorable!!

Cary said...

So sweet! I love that bunny booty, too!

My kids won't even go near the Easter bunny, but as you know...who can blame them?