Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stats & Pictures

Bub's 6 month check-up was yesterday, so I wanted to make mention of his stats (mainly for my records).

Weight: 18lbs 12 oz (73%)
Height: 28 in (92%)
Head: 17 in (82%)


Our Pediatrician verified, once again, that bub will be tall like his daddy. AND it's looking like he may have the Swann head size. Those Swann family members who are reading this know exactly what that means. Swann boys = Big heads (in a literal sense).


Now on to the pictures that I've been behind on....






Brody hanging out with his uncles (and Lolly & Pops) while his parents were working, on his half birthday. Yes, mommy was very sad she had to work on the half birthday. I had no choice though; I have to get my classroom organized.


Last week, Bubba met his second cousin, Dawson. They're 5 months apart, and soon enough they'll be buddies.

I was so afraid Bub was going to grab Dawson, because he grabs everything in sight, but he just chilled. Doesn't Brody look SO big next to Dawson?!


Brody and his Nan




Alright, I know I have tons of other pictures to share, but a handsome blue-eyed boy is waking up from his nap so I must run.


Have a great day!

No comments: