Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Baby is 7 Months Old

Happy 7th Months baby boy!!



If you look closely you will see two bottom teeth.


























The first 6 months were delightful because I got to spend the entire day of your 'month' birthdays with you. I am so thankful for that time. Now, our days are a bit different, but that's okay. I thought these pictures show cased your personality so well.


This month, you have received your first 'set' of teeth and have more coming in.


You are having conversations with us more frequently and you use double and triple syllables rather than just "ahhh" or "ghhh."


We love you, bub!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I can't believe this!!!! And two teeth, oh my! I'm such a nerd but he is growing too fast! I'm like trying to shove Cooper in newborn clothes when he has clearly outgrown them just so he won't grow so fast hahaha!