Sunday, September 11, 2011

M and B

Last weekend, among a host of things we did, one was seeing family we haven't seen in far too long. We visited/played with Gammy and Pop-O. Nonie had lunch prepared for us, and bub got to hang out with his older cuz, Malyn.







Bub's snotty nose. Poor guy.


You can tell, at this point, bubba is ready to hit the road so he can snooze.

I have to say, one thing that has changed our lives for the better the past month and half, since I started working, is our wonderful cleaning lady. It has freed up our weekends, and it allows us to spend our weekends together and not have to worry about cleaning the house.

I realize I am so far behind with my updating, but the blog has taken a back seat to the many other 'things' I have going on at the moment. Soon enough I will update, again.

Have a great week!

No comments: