Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bub Meets Santa

One of the girl's Justin works with is a member of the Junior league of Little Rock, so he surprised Brody and I with a pass to their Holiday House Christmas Wonderland.


[Side note: I was the baby/little girl that was screaming, crying and throwing my arms out for someone to release me from that crazy old man. I've heard these stories over and over throughout the years. I would tell people that I hope Brody loves Santa unlike his mom.]


Fortunately, he behaved exactly how we all thought he would; he just examined every inch of his face and tried to grab his beard. :)






waiting in line





"Humm....let me check this Santa guy out."


After bub saw Santa, we trekked upstairs to take a look at all the fun arts and crafts they had to offer.








Before we left we had to get a picture beside the garland elf. Brody was clapping!



We ended our outing with a family lunch date. A fun day for the books!

No comments: