Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas eve tradition is for moi to cook a few pies while daddy and Brody play, and then we all get ready to hangout with my immediate family and attend the candlelight service at church to celebrate the real 'reason for the season.' We decided to open presents before church, this year. AND it goes like this......


Someone got a rocking horse from Santa


Opening ALL his gifts
"Humm...what's this"


"maybe I can try to climb on it"


"yep!"



Posing with my stocking and Lolly & Pops




Everyone wanted a picture with me





L.O.V.E my Lolly










From my parents house, we went to the candlelight service at our church. Brody stayed with us during "big church" for the first time. I was nervous, but he did great! After church, we went back to my parents house to eat my mom's homemade lasagna. Delish'.


More about Christmas, later.....


No comments: