Tuesday, September 25, 2012

20 Months

It has been awhile.  
I have missed several of the last Brody monthly updates, so I made an extra effort not to miss this one.
My babe is 20 months, y'all!

Here is the most recent picture of our little charmer.
Attending his first parade, and might I add - he loved it!




Three character traits I would use to describe him at this point in time are; independent, hard headed (I have no idea where he gets this from :)), and friendly.

He loves to sing, dance, talk, make new friends, and read books.

He sings the ABC song and gets to the letter D, and then he decides to hum the rest.  Another favorite of his is "Ba -Ba Black Sheep."  The best part about him singing is that after he finishes a song he starts clapping for himself saying "yay!"  

He is tall and lean. Still wearing 12-18 mo. pants and shorts, 18-24 mo shirts.

He still sleeps from 7-7:30 PM- 7-7:30 AM and takes one 2 hour afternoon nap.

I know I could sit and type so much more, but he's in my lap now asking to watch Elmo.

Happy 20 mo, bro!
Mommy loves you so.

No comments: