Thursday, March 21, 2013

3rd Trimester - 31weeks

I tell friends and family all the time how quickly this pregnancy has gone by. Justin and I find it crazy that we are so close to meeting our little princess. I know it sounds cliche, but it's so true - the second pregnancy flys by.

I'm aware that I wasn't the best at doing blog updates with Brody, but I've been worse this time around.

Like the first pregnancy, I haven't craved anything out of the ordinary. I eat sandwiches, salads, tons of fruit, and too many sweet treats. With Brody I did "crave" red meat for the first time in my life, but not this time around.

I was diagnosed with extreme nausea for the first 19 weeks. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to stay in the hospital like Princess Kate. Instead, I was teaching and sprinting to the bathroom every 30 minutes to throw up. In our house we refer to that time period as the 'dark days.' During that time, I remember telling Justin that this might be our last. :) I'm not so sure about that statement now.

Currently, little Miss is breech (another breech baby) and our doctor tried to schedule a section for 39 weeks, but decided that because Brody was 2 weeks early, it may be better to play it by ear. I'm hoping she stays put until 39 weeks b/c that would be the day after the last day of school. I'd like to finish the year, but we shall see. She'll come when she's ready!

Here we are at 31 weeks...




No comments: