Saturday, October 12, 2013

Last week at home

My last week at home has been nothing short of spectacular.



Holding hands is the best.

Jabbering


Soccer everyday

Keep those blue eyes, doll.

Mommy/Brody day.

Laid back watching a movie.

Do I have to go back?  Hanging with her is SO much fun!

Fell asleep playing

It was cold one morning so sis got all cute and bundled up.

Infectious smile.

All this kid needs - an apple and a football. Notice his mouth moving. He talks non-stop y'all! 

I am SO grateful for the almost 5 months I've had at home with my little loves. I cherish this time I've had at home with them, and I know how lucky I am to have the extra summer months. It will, no doubt, be tough to go back to school, but I'm praying the transition is smooth for all parties involved. 











No comments: