Saturday, October 12, 2013

LK 4 months

[i thought I submitted this post September 26th, when I created it. Something went wrong. Now it's out of order and stressing me out!]

Created September 26th :

We go to the doctor in a week so I will report stats later. Here is what you're up to these days....

Wearing 3-6 month and size 2 diaper.

Beginning of the month she started mastering that upper body strength.

Chewing on her fingers and hands ALL the time. I think she may be starting to get teeth.

Sleepy Girl

Sitting up playing

Getting ready for that first day of "school"

Loving the bumbo

Sis rolls from back to front several times a day and enjoys napping on her tummy.

A baby in pjs is the best!

Soaking up the snuggles. This is post run and I think her facial expression suggests I need a shower.

Sweet pea this morning.

Always moving - legs, feet, hands, arms, abs. :)

You are pretty much on the same schedule as last month:
Wake - 7am - 6 oz
Play
Sleep
Eat - 11am - 6oz
Play
Sleep
Eat - 3 pm - 6oz
Play
Little nap some days
Eat - 6:30pm
Sleep until the next day!


Love you more than you'll ever know, sis! You still have the happiest and sweetest disposition. I know this may not last, but it sure makes having two babies easy on your daddy and me. You are one of our greatest blessings. Stop growing so fast, please! :)
















No comments: