Friday, July 10, 2009

Music

I've always said that to have music behind your life story would make it 10x better. If only we could. Take great movie or television scenes for instance- these scenes are so much more striking and powerful b/c of the music that plays in the background. Yes, some may say this is one way to reveal that I am a dreamer... so let it be.

I was reminded of this when I 'you tubed' Adele - hometown glory (which I love). Of course a dozen other titles popped up with the same title so I scrolled down to find the song within a television series called One Tree Hill. After watching one portion of their story unfold I was once again amazed at the way a song can make someones story 10x better.

If you have a second, please take a look at what I mean....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-XT6CeWOGg

Also, I'm attaching a new favorite song of mine- just for kicks. It's James Morrison (a sure talent) ft. Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aluwpslpygQ

We hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: