Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Elle's Shower and Bachelorette Party

Now that I have completed my paper and presentation for class tonight I can tell you about the fabulous weekend. It began Saturday morning, we all met up for Ellen's Little Rock shower. It was a Kappa reunion! Unfortunately that's when my camera decided to mess up so I don't have any good pictures from the weekend. Anyway, after the shower I got to bond with my sweet friends that I don't get to see near enough. That evening we met up at Boscow's with the rest of the group for the Bach. festivities. From there we went to Verizon Arena for the AI concert. We had a blast together! The night ended with a lingerie shower for Ellen.


Amber, Valorie, Me, and Em
6 of the final 10 AI contestants

LIL ROUNDS...cracks me up


the bride and me at her shower
OH, and while I was away for the weekend, Justin and Remi had an eventful day at the Swann farm. Remi got to go to the big lake and Justin got to shoot guns. Saturday night Justin and his good buddy Nathan grilled out at our house. AND I cannot forget to mention that my sweet husband cleaned the house while I was gone!!



No comments: