Monday, August 3, 2009

Shootin' Guns at the Swann Farm

Yesterday was HOTT but we had a blast at the farm. I say farm, but really for those that may not know, the Swann's own land just outside of Conway. Not necessarily a farm. I mean no farm animals. Unless you want to count deer. A lot of deer.

Side Note: When the kids were younger they use to have a peach orchard. I think Justin wants to start it back up.

After church we headed up there to meet my dad and shoot guns. I know all of my girl friends are laughing right now. Trying to picture me, miss girly girl, shootin' guns. Hey, when you love someone, sometimes you do the things that they enjoy with them. This is one of those times. :)

Justin didn't miss a beat or should I say a target. I was impressed! Oh and as always, Remi girl had the best time running around.

Our energetic pup, Remi

A view of the house from the back.
My father in law would love to permanently live out here but they reside in Little Rock

Down by the lake shootin' guns


Justin throwing clay pidgins for dad


Yep, I took a couple shots myself - It hurt my shoulder :(
I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me the entire time

No comments: