Monday, August 24, 2009

Family and Surprise

My apologizes for falling behind on blogging! It's been a while. No excuses.

Friday night Justin and I were so worn out from the week that we ordered Sushi take out and rented a movie. It was awesome! I'm pretty sure we were both out before 10:00 p.m.

Saturday morning we woke and headed over to my parents new house to help them unload storage. They treated us to Stoby's for lunch! UMMM. So good. That afternoon we headed up to the Swann farm to visit family, then we all went to eat at Marketplace for dinner. While we were there Justin came across some Little Rock Crate and Baskets that Marketplace has displayed out in the lobby - for those that may not know, Justin's family owns Little Rock Crate and Basket - we think it's neat when we run across some. Anyway, after dinner we went to the Saturday night service at church - I had no idea but this was all planned - we usually go to the Sunday morning service but Justin had a surprise up his sleeve....

Sunday my sweet man surprised me with a shopping trip to Memphis for the day. 1.) I love surprises 2.) We had the best time 3.) I am the luckiest girl in the world. Thank you handsome for such a fun surprise!


precious Malyn My favorite little girl





Two big men at a little table
Memphis bridge

Justin thought it was funny for me to take a photo with all the receipts

Don't let him fool ya, he did some spending too.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That's so fun, what a great man to know the desires of our heart, haha!!!! Can't wait to see you!