Sunday, August 30, 2009

Great Weekend

Friday after work I met up with two girls I adore! My precious friends, Amber and Jill. They both happened to be in town so Amber put a together a dinner date for us. I am truly blessed by their continued love and support through life. Jilly and I met in Mrs. Westbrook's first grade class and Amber and I met on the volleyball court in 6th grade. Maybe not on the court - but something like that.
While I was eating dinner with the girls, Justin was grilling out at my parents. After dinner Amber followed me over to mom and dads to see their new casa - Jon, Candace, and Malyn also stopped by to visit. It was nice to have a night off from doing school work.

Last night Justin took me on a date! I do love going on dates with my man! He really does continue to sweep me off my feet - I know, cheesy, right- but true. We ate dinner at Mike's Place (our favorite here in Conway) and then went to see Julie and Julia. Must see! I'm not sure how excited Justin was about going to this one, but he knew I wanted to see it. We both enjoyed the movie - it made us want to cook/bake. Meryl Streep is a hoot and as we all know, a brilliant actress! Two thumbs up!

Well I'm off to the kitchen to make breakfast for supper and bake chocolate chip cookies for our new neighbors - a little Julia Child action, if you will.
Candace and Malyn

Malyn and Bo (mom and dad's dog) meeting
She is so happy to meet him


Our pup


No comments: