Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A year older

Oh, 25! I can NOT sleep in, so yesterday Justin wanted me to open my present from him at 6 a.m. before he left for work. (He can't stand it. He always tries to get me to open up gifts a day before I am suppose to - which I will NOT do) He got me a gorgeous diamond cross necklace. I LOVE it! For lunch he took me to Mike's Place (our fave) and of course I got the Pecan Encrusted Grouper - amazing! That afternoon I received this beautiful flower arrangement from him.



My parents were so thoughtful to host a dinner party with both sides of our family for my birthday. It was perfect!

Gammy or Gammie (not quite sure how we are going to spell that) and Malyn

Getting ready to fix our plates

Candace and Malyn - Thank you again for the cute clutch

Can you see the necklace?

Terrible photo of me but too cute of Nan! Love her SO much!

I am one lucky girl. Thank you family for making my birthday so special. Thank you friends and family for all your sweet phone calls, texts, and cards! Cheers to 25!

No comments: