Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What to Read?

Perhaps you may be able to enlighten me about a new book to read...
(FYI: this is strictly a Megan post not a family post as Justin does not read for pleasure)

As of this afternoon, (5 p.m. to be exact) I will be free from work/grad school for a few weeks! During that time frame, I plan to:


  • Finish Christmas shopping
  • Reorganize our home office
  • Host a few dinner parties
  • Attend a few Holiday parties
  • Hang out with friends and family
  • Study and take 2 Praxis II tests
  • AND Read for pleasure

SO, I need "great" book ideas!

Here are a few I have considered....


Cannot go wrong with James Patterson. LOVE suspense and the Alex Cross series

Why not?


I am going to fold and read the Twilight series!

I welcome any and all suggestions!

2 comments:

marietta said...

Yeah for twilight! And I have all the books if you want to borrow them. Well, Mallery has my books, but I can get them back. Love you!

Ali said...

I have all four Twilight books in hardcover if you would like to borrow them. Other suggestions: "Something Borrowed" or "Something Blue" by Emily Giffin, "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khalid Houseini, "The Reason for God" by Tim Keller, or "The Time Travelers' Wife." Pretty sure I have a copy of all of these if you would like to borrow any of them.

Love you! Can't wait to see you soon!