Monday, March 1, 2010

The Duke's

Friday night, we met my Dad and brothers at the (new) Conway Wampus Cat gym to watch Justin’s alma mater play my alma mater. This was our first time to experience the new arena and watch our basketball teams go head to head. Conway won – both the boys and girls teams!! Supposedly, the Conway boy’s team is nationally ranked this year!

Saturday afternoon, Justin and John Bryant went to ride horses (without me). I am still bummed that I missed out. Initially they were going to fish, but because of the wind they decided to ride horses. It was such a pretty day to ride. That night, we went on a late dinner date to eat Sushi!


Anyway, on to the main topic....The Duke's . As if we don't get confused as it is (our brothers have the same name) my parents and the Swann's each get a new dog within the last 4 months and choose the same name, DUKE. To make it less confusing we will call them, Duke Swann and Duke M.
Duke Swann
Love the head tilt!
Justin picked him up in Jonesboro after a couple months of training


J giving him a bath

Duke M.
Sprawled out playing with a ball

SO cute!

No comments: