Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

I can finally breathe...after completing a research paper, a couple midterms, a couple projects, and the Praxis II. Needless to say, I did not get to hang out much with my sweet husband this weekend because I was locked up in our home office. I did escape once to attend a baby shower for Justin's cousin (& my friend) Julie, and to take the Praxis II. I want to brag on Justin because not only did he put up with me last week and weekend when I was SO focused on school and overwhelmed at times that I was not the kindest wife, but he also toted me and his grandmother around Saturday. I say this all the time, but y'all, I lucked out with him!!

Here are the photos I took at the shower....



Some of the gifts...I just thought it was so colorful

Diaper cake! The centerpiece on the food table.
"M" for Madelyn (Taylor)

Swann girls
myself, Nonnie, Julie, and Candace

Julie opening all the gifts.
This was the cutest little summer outfit!


Enjoy this lovely Monday!!
This is the last week of school and work before Spring Break!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Megan!!! I didn't know you were working on teaching stuff. Congrats on getting the Praxis 2 done....WHEW!!! I know you know lots of teacher-people....but if you ever need anything, I would love to help you!!! :)