Saturday, September 4, 2010

18 weeks

It's crazy that its almost been 5 weeks since we last saw our doctor! We go back this week for a check-up, AND to confirm the sex! I love the doctors' visits because I get to hear/see our little sweetie, but I also get a bit anxious due to the blood work. I know, I'm a big baby! I passed out at our first doctors visit. :) Even crazier that we are almost to the halfway point!

So, here we are....




18 weeksI decided to pull the top tighter to better showcase my bump.



Stats: Our baby is filling out nicely and getting large enough that I might be feeling twists, rolls, kicks, and punches. Another skill our baby is mastering now is yawning and hiccupping. Our one-of-a-kind baby is truly one of a kind now, complete with unique fingerprints on his or her fingertips and toes.

Movement: Oh yeah!
Feeling: Great! I'm just exhausted by the time I get home from work. There is no time for naps, but my bedtime has moved up to 9:00-9:30. I must admit that I fell asleep at 8:30 Friday night. I'm okay with that!

Food: Food is just blah. No cravings. I'm definitely noticing an increase in appetite, though.



Buying: Those that know me, know how much I LOVE handbags (any and all sizes). It's my weakness. *I would like to take this moment to say that I have not purchased one in about 8 months - a year. I'm being frugal, people! Anyway, in my spare time (which no longer exists) I was looking for the most perfect diaper bag. I love the colorful patterns on some but I just don't want to get sick of it and wish I had something different. [Mom, I know you are nodding in agreement right now]. Well, I was reading a blog the other day and the writer/momma-to-be introduced me to what might just be the perfect diaper bag for me...and it's reasonably priced!





timi & leslie Convertible Charlie II Diaper Bag



Look at the pockets and space!!


Hey, Jessica Alba has it!


Check it out and let me know what you think...

http://www.timiandleslie.com/products/charlie/

Have a great week! Enjoy this Labor Day weekend!

No comments: