Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nan's Surprise Party

My precious grandma, Nan, had a birthday this past weekend and we just had to celebrate her! She is the heart of my dad's side of the family and truly is special. We say she will outlive us all because she is active, spunky, and full of life! I am so proud to call her my Nanaw!

Enjoy the pictures from her party at mom and dad's house....


Arriving and seeing all her family and friends shouting "surprise" "happy birthday"

Well this is most of the group - some were too hot to stand outside in the heat

Isn't she the cutest?

Some of the guests with Nan eating dinner in the dining room

Mom had pictures blown up all over the house of her when she was younger

We went up to the 'movie room' to watch a slide show my mom put together. Everyone contributed photos and it was fun to look at old pictures.

Blowing out the candles
I think she loved being the center of attention!!! :)

1 comment:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

She is so adorable! Happy birthday to your Nan!!