Sunday, September 19, 2010

Halfway There

I started this post and almost forgot to mention our last doctor's visit, which was a week and a half ago. After watching our baby on the monitor as HE constantly moved around and even did a somersault, she finally confirmed that we are having a BOY. HE is going to be an active little guy!! Our doctor was laughing at his acrobatic skills. We couldn't be happier!!

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting a little burnt out on these "Preg Meg" updates [not to mention my weeks are so jam packed that we forget to take a picture]. So, I decided that I will update every 4 weeks/month, instead of every week.

Here we are at 20 weeks/5 months


No more bare belly pic's - I promise! Its just the only one I had taken to show my mom and J wasn't here to take one.

I cannot manage to button any of my jeans/pants - therefore I rely on my "belly band" to keep the pants up. I have yet to buy maternity cloths, although a black pair of pants is on my list of things to purchase soon.

Stats: Our little guy is the size of a small cantaloupe, about 10 ounces and 6 1/2 inches


Movement: Like I said before, he is an active little fella'! :)


Feeling: Wonderful!


Food: Bean burritos [which is interesting because my first trimester I despised Mexican food], fruit - especially oranges and bananas, and hot fries [those chips that burn your mouth].


Favorite moment of the week: Telling my students about our prince charming and hearing their excitement. My favorite comment: "Mrs. Swann, you should name him Trevor because it's the coolest name and he would be a cool kid!" - Trevor

No comments: