Saturday, November 20, 2010

29 Weeks

Stats: Head-to-toe he could be as tall as 17 inches now and can weigh nearly 3 pounds. We'll find out soon because we have a doctor's appointment Wednesday.

Movement: Throughout the day! Due to the fact that he is plumping up, the room in my womb is starting to feel a little cramped, making it less likely that I feel hard kicks. I feel jabs and pokes from elbows and knees constantly.

Feeling: Pretty good. I'm tired of acquiring everything my students bring in - this week I've had a sore, scratchy throat and head congestion. Two weeks ago I got the stomach virus. So much for "an apple a day will keep the doctor away" and "make sure you get your vitamin C." I eat an apple and an orange EVERY DAY!!
Food: Potato soup has been my go-to food lately.

Favorite moment of the week: Yesterday! A long-overdue lunch date at Trio's with my best friends, and then picking up J from the airport! We missed him SO much! He had to travel to Las Vegas this past week for business.



29 weeks


Stay tuned..an update on hubby's trip will be coming soon...
Until then here is a sneak peak....
this is what daddy got Brody.

Too cute!!

No comments: