Sunday, November 14, 2010

Productive Weekend

Well I was baby productive this weekend and it feels good to have some stuff checked off my to-do-before-Brody-comes-list!

[today is a list kind of day]
  • Early Saturday morning mom picked me up and we updated our registry at Target. Originally, I think I had only registered for 4 items.
  • Next, we made our way to T J Max and More where my sweet mom bought Brody 3 super cute onesies and another baby polo shirt.
  • We ran into a couple other stores and then grabbed lunch at Oak Street Bistro - a fabulous little spot in our town. I'm hooked on potato soup right now!
  • After lunch we headed down town to register at a couple other stores. Having my mom along side me was so much fun and she was such a big help!
  • Today I registered us for our child-birth class. Yes, we will do a class because I want to know as much as possible before he arrives. J isn't to thrilled about the class; however, I did sign us up for the 9-4 Saturday class verses the class that meets 4 times a month. We'll knock it out in one day!
  • I also ordered the glider for his nursery today, as well as a rug and other accessories. Have I mentioned my LOVE for Serena and Lily! :)

No "preg Meg" update today...we didn't get a picture and I'm currently fixing dinner and baking, so there is no time. I will leave you on a fabulous note....I'm welcoming my third trimester today! Yippee!

Have a grand week!

No comments: