Sunday, November 7, 2010

Introducing....

{his name}
William Brody Swann
'Brody'
Weighing in at 2 lbs 1 oz. We are SO happy he is doing great! Our doctor said he is on the small side of normal, and she thinks everything is progressing as it should. Oh, and to appease my husband our doctor confirmed that he is still, indeed, a boy!

27 weeks


Stats: Head-to-toe he is a full 15 inches (more than a foot long)!!

Movement: Throughout the day!

Feeling: GREAT!

Food: Still no cravings. He is bound to like apples, oranges, and whole wheat bread because I eat those foods everyday!

Favorite moment of the week: This afternoon...getting to see our little prince charming again on the screen and hearing his heartbeat! Also, having my mom there with us was an added joy.

Unfortunately we didn't get a good picture this time because he is breach at the moment, so we're praying that he moves positions before he gets too big. Like most women I would like a natural delivery.


I can't believe we start our two week visits now. Time sure has flown by! This time next week I'll be welcoming my third trimester!

1 comment:

marietta said...

Yay! Love the name and I love that your mom got to be there for the ultrasound!