Sunday, October 31, 2010

Double Digits!

We've hit the double digits, friends! 98 days to go!

26 weeks

Stats: Our baby is growing and I definitely felt that this past week. He now weighs a full 2 pounds and measures in at 9-plus inches long. [We will find out for sure what his stats are a week from Monday!] A momentous development this week: his eyes are beginning to open.
Movement: On my way to work every morning 'we' listen to praise and worship music (yes, I sing) and it's one of his most active times of day! I love it! [I've introduced him to a plethora of music types hoping that he will be musically inclined!]
Last night, for the first time, I woke up to his movement and to be honest I'm not going to get upset if he continues to wake me up in the middle of the night with movement...I love knowing he is having himself a big time in there! :)
Feeling: Pretty good. I've had some back issues but other than that I'm great!
Food: Still no cravings. Sometimes I know exactly what I want to eat and other times I cannot decide. Italian and Chinese food never sound good to me.
Favorite moment of the week: Putting our little loves crib together and sprucing it up with his bedding! The nursery is starting to have the exact 'feel' I was hoping for!
We started his polo collection this week, thanks to TJ Max and More!
Regular price =$50-$55
TJ price= $15
Justin loves white polo's, so we had to get the 2T white polo for him to match his daddy!
I've got to leave you with a picture of the cutest bubble bee I've ever seen!! :)

[I know I'm biased, but come on how adorable is she!!]

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday!!

No comments: