Sunday, October 24, 2010

Request

At the request of Mrs. Marietta and Mrs. Amber....

....because he is now ready to show himself and my belly is growing, they think it's best for me to do weekly photos/posts again. I will TRY. No promises! :)


105 days to go!
25 weeks along
Stats: Our baby is growing by leaps and bounds, this week reaching 9 inches in length and more than 1 1/2 in weight. His vocal cords are functioning now, leading to occasional hiccups (which I will certainly be feeling).

Movement: All throughout the day!


Feeling: Great! I have loved being pregnant this second trimester! I started sleeping with a full body pillow because I was having lower back issues earlier this week and the pillow has helped.


Food: I'm loving fruit and vegetables, carbs, salads, sweets and chi tea lattes. Nothing too unusual.


Favorite moment of the week: Preface: The last two class periods each day I help two fifth grade teachers teach and work one on one with students who struggle with literacy. I've yet to tell the classes that I am pregnant. Well, two of my sweet boys came up to me this week [probably because it's now obvious that I am with child] and said "Mrs. Swann, we know it's not proper to ask a girl about weight... are you pregnant?" I then reply with a laugh and "I sure am!" Then the one boy that asked me hit the other boy and said "see Noah I told you she was!"



However, as it is written:"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"
I Corinthians 2:9


I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. We're off to church!

6 comments:

Heather said...

YAY!!! I want to see the belly pics, too. You look adorable!!! :)

Amber said...

Whoo hoo, baby Swann looks great! You are beautiful and I love the pics!!!!!

Heather said...

Megan- Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I would love for you to e-mail me that picture! My e-mail is kendrick1@conwaycorp.net.

Thanks again! Loved hearing from you, sweet girl!
Heather

marietta said...

Yah! You're so cute! And so is "he" - the baby. :)

Ali said...

You are so precious! Love the baby bump and I'm so glad M and A peer pressured you into weekly updates. :)

love, Aunt Ali

Alison said...

I think you look so cute! and kids say the funniest things - I wonder how long it took him the courage to ask :-)