Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation, Sleeping baby, & Skinny Girl

This Saturday we made a full day trip to Little Rock to watch Uncle Jeff (Justin's baby brother) graduate from the William H. Bowen School of Law. While we were there we also visited Nonnie, Justin's grandmother, who just had brain surgery. She was moved to rehab last week and is continuing to impress her nurses with her strength and "fight." She is a fighter. After visiting Nonnie at the hospital we met up with the Swann family for dinner. While we were away, Brody got some quality time with my parents, Lolly and Pops. This was the longest I had been away from B, and boy did I miss him. It gave me practice for this upcoming weekend, as I prepare myself to be away from him for a couple days. I am beyond excited to spend a weekend with some of my best friends and sweet Kappa sisters.


Congratulations to all our friends and family who graduated this weekend. We are SO proud of you.



Family picture before we left town



Yesterday, the three of us went to eat a late lunch at one of my favorite spots in town. Bub is great when we go anywhere and usually he is a awake and looking around at everything, but this trip out was different. He snoozed almost the entire time we were there and when he woke up he was as happy as can be.



So peaceful when he sleeps


When we got home from lunch B played on his play mat and took a nap while Justin and I watched The King's Speech. Its been forever since we've been to the movies or rented one, and I have been wanting to see this one. It did not disappoint.


Update: This weekend I finally tried Bethany's Skinny Girl Margarita, thanks to my wonderful husband, and I love it. I've had several conversations with some of y'all about it so I wanted to share my opinion. One glass is definitely my limit. :)

No comments: