Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Justin's mini me

Yesterday, my boys had on matching Polo's, so I had to snap a quick pic of Justin with his mini me.


In other news, today is an exciting day around our house....bub decided to roll over. I put him down on his play mat while I went in the kitchen to clean bottles. A minute or two went by and I decided to go check on him. The first time I went in the living room to check on him he had rolled to his side and he was just sucking on his fingers (sick I know but its what they do). The next time I checked he had rolled to his tummy. I was SO excited! I was clapping and telling him how proud I was of him, and I guess he thought that was funny because he started giggling. Goodness, I love these days. We hit another milestone folks and it feels good! :)


****************


Up until the time I got pregnant, I never, well, hardly ever ate meat. You name it; burgers, steak. No thank you. I was a picky eater. Justin will testify to this as it very much annoyed him. I would only eat fish, chicken, and turkey. So, while I was pregnant I was shocked when I wanted to eat a burger. Random fact: I experienced my first sonic burger while I was preg. Now, I'm amazed at how different I eat. I crave red meat, now. It's crazy to me. I speak of this because last night Justin grilled steak (because I bought it and I was craving it) and it was AMAZING!


No comments: