Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Daddy

[yes, I realize I'm a little late with this post, but our lives will not slow down so it is what it is. ]


I knew from day one Justin would be the best dad. No question about it. He loves people. He is a family man, and he has a big heart.


Justin is and will be a hands-on dad. From the moment we found out I was pregnant he encouraged me, supported my growth :), and helped out in every way possible. He's the daddy that doesn't mind changing a poo-poo diaper or getting peed on.


Watching my boys interact is the sweetest thing. They adore each other, equally. Brody is enamored with Justin. He has the most fun in his company. I never knew that he would admire his dad at such a young age, but you can tell he just watches his every move and cannot get enough of him.










Again, happy first Father's Day, daddy! You are loved more than you will ever know.



This weekend bub and I baked chocolate chip cookies for J, we scheduled a surprise day of golf for him with a buddy, and we spent Sunday doing exactly what he wanted to do. Oh, and he got a few new Polo's and a sweet card from B, and some golf stuff from my parents.



Friday night we had my parents over for dinner to celebrate Father's day with my dad. Justin grilled steak and we had salad, baked potato, bread, and sweet tea (dad's fave). For dessert my dad requested lemon ice box pie. It was a great evening and they got to help give bub a bath & bottle and put him to bed.



pops and bub

No comments: