Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pool time

I cannot believe it is already mid June. C-R-A-Z-Y! We are loving these summer days, and soaking up this time together before I have to go back to work.

Bub experienced his first pool day, yesterday, and it was a success. His momma was just pooped after the fact. I have so much more respect for my mom toting around 3 kids during those summer days at the pool. Plus friends. One is enough to make you tired. All the STUFF. I don't know how I managed to forget one of his Gilligan hats, but I did. Thankfully bubs friend Emmett had one for him to borrow.

We had a blast and we have some photos to show for.....

"Ready to go, mom. Let's do this."

"Hummm...so is this kind of like bath time??"

Jill, Emmett, Brody, and me

it's a tough life.

My parents came by to see his first swim and my dad kept calling him "Hollywood." I guess because of the glasses. Who knows. Justin also came by during his lunch break to witness his first swim. B loved kicking around in the water and swaying around the pool. We're all looking forward to many more pool trips this summer and our upcoming trip to the lake.

1 comment:

Amber said...

He is so cute! That's exactly how summer should be spent, swimming and napping-he's got the routine down early :)