Friday, June 3, 2011

Lately

As expected, last weekend was exceptionally fun. I think Justin knows how good it is for my soul! :) Theses girls are jewels. We spent our days and nights laughing, reminiscing, and chatting about anything and everything.




Enjoying good food and even better vino at one of our pledge sister's wedding reception



Group picture before dinner Saturday night


[we missed you Elle]

Lunch at Hog Haus



Duh, I missed my boys. I was SO stinkin' excited to see them Sunday when we got back.




We've had another fun week. Here's what we've been up to.......







We're breaking heat records here. One day this week bub and I tried to lay outside and bask in the sun, but it was too HOT.




Sitting in bouncy seat playing with a toy; every toy goes in the mouth eventually.







I thought his expression was funny and I love the placement of his hand.







One night before bath time I caught this





getting to use his big boy pacifier with his name on it








talking to me






this was taken as we were about to leave to run errands, and he is falling over





telling me something, again



trying to wear his polo sandals, but still too big





I saved the best for last. Happy boy!

1 comment:

kate said...

I have absolutely LOVED looking at sweet Brody and reading all about your life these days. Thanks for sharing!
I'm wanting to know if you have any recommendations for places to stay in the Napa area. We are going at the end of next month with my parents, brother, and Reese, and I remember you went not too long ago! Thanks! You can email me: mrskatewalker@gmail.com