Friday, May 25, 2012

16 Months

Happy 16 months, Bub!

What are you up to???

Talking and talking - You are learning new words every day.  Your vocabulary consists of more than 3 dozen words. 

You are a speedy little monkey.  Running and climbing.

If we ask you to point at _______ (the clock) or go __________ (close the laundry room door), you do it with ease.  

Balls, balls, balls.  Just recently you have stated the difference between the basketball, football, baseball, and golf ball. You do not discriminate, though.  You love all balls.  

Books.  Oh my goodness.  You could spend half of the day reading/looking at books.  You have your favorites, too.

Dancing. I never really thought this would be something I would write about; however, you are quite the little dancer.  I have plenty of video footage to prove it! 

The last time we were at the doctor's office (due to a double ear infection), you were almost 26 lbs  (60 %) and 34 in. long (99%).

You are starting to be mommy's little helper.

You take one 2 hour afternoon nap.  You go to bed around 7:30 and wake up around 7.

You give the sweetest kisses and the best hugs.

I could go on and on.  It's a joy to watch you learn, bubba.  You are a little sponge, right now.  I'm elated that I get to spend more time with you these next few months, and I will treasure every second of it!

 riding your horse

 smiling for the camera



this is a picture that pretty much sums you up - loving life and people

No comments: