Sunday, May 13, 2012

What a weekend.  

It began Saturday morning when my mom and I got to sit, relax, and catch up in the massage chairs at the nail salon while our feet were pampered. I think we equally loved every minute of it.

   Beautiful flowers from the most important gentlemen in my life



Saturday evening we had a big time celebrating the mom's on the McConnell side of the family at Nan's house. 
{unfortunately, no pictures to show for}


Sunday morning the boys showered me with love, cards, and a gift, and then we headed to Little Rock.  We had a delicious brunch at the Red Door.  After that, we went over to Nonnie's to visit with the extended family.


 stick in one hand, rock in the other - ALL boy

 my handsome guys

 LOVE this 



I'm honored to be this little boys mommy and consider it great joy.

I am reminded of my own momma every time I read this verse:



Who can find a virtuous woman? She is far more precious than jewels...
Strength and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come.
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and loving instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the activities of her household and is never idle.
Her sons rise up and call her blessed.
He husband also praises her:
Many women are capable, but you surpass them all!
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.
~Proverbs 31:10, 25-30

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the adorable mommy's we know!  

No comments: