Tuesday, May 29, 2012

30 Years

Last night, we celebrated my in-laws 30th wedding anniversary. It was supposed to be a surprise party; however, there was no surprise.  Somehow they found out.  Oh well, it was fun and more importantly they had a great time.  Justin and I were equally running around, either helping get ready for guests, visiting with guests or chasing after our son, so we didn't get many pictures.  There was a great turn out - I think we had 30 (plus) close family and friends there to celebrate.  It was a fun and special evening.

  Family picture

 guests of honor


These two.  Oh my lands.  They love each other SO much!  It is precious.
HUGS!


 Kisses

I think ALL of the guests loved seeing these two (plus little miss Addy) just as much as the guests of honor.

Cheers to 30 more years of marriage!

No comments: