Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Days

Clearly, we have been staying busy and enjoying our summer days together.  The two days a week that bub is at 'school', I am able to enjoy lunch dates with some of my best friends and some new friends. I'm also able to run errands and get 'stuff' done around the house sans toddler.  

Here are some of the things we've been up to in no particular order...

  1.) First golf trip.  It was a nine hole game, and that is all this little boy could take. It was too HOT!

 2.) After a fun play date with his cousin Malyn, he is waiting (milk in hand) at his Gammy and Pop-O's house for them to get home.  Watching the birds outside.

 3.) visiting with mommy

 4.)  Doing the "Hot Dog" dance.  Those of you who are familiar with Micky Mouse Club you know what I'm talking about.  We do this a few times a day.  

 5.)  At the Swann farm riding his tricycle for the first time.

 6.) Swinging, swinging, swinging. 

 7.) Daddy golf

 8.) Guitar practice. :)

9.) I forget who he was talking to at this point on our golf outing.

I'm SO thankful for this time with my baby boy!

No comments: