Thursday, July 5, 2012

Independence Day (and before)

We had a fun-filled Fourth of July.  We began the celebration early and had a fun night out with friends Tuesday evening.  Justin's parents wanted to keep bub so it worked out nicely.  Not only do we celebrate our Independence on the fourth each year, we also celebrate my dad's birthday.  Justin, my brother, my dad and my father-n-law played an early round of golf Wednesday morning.  While they were golfing, Brody and I, along with a few others, were playing in the pool.  Around 1:30 we came home so bub could nap.  When he got up and got dressed we headed around town to 'party' hop.  Some of our friends were hanging by the pool, so we made two stops to say hi and visit before heading to dinner with my family.

 my mom gave him that flag and wanted a picture and he just took off 

  Happy Birthday Pop!

 Those who know my mom, you know how much she loves Brody wearing his red, white, and blue and holding the American flag.




We hope you had a wonderful day celebrating our independence with family and friends.

No comments: