Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Blog



Well.......i have to admit that I get on the blog every now and then to see what all my buddies wives (mine included) have been saying and posting about us all. I have to say that Megan does a great job and keeps everyone informed on our happenings. I think that I should help out a little so here we go with some good stuff that has been left out......

Duck Hunting Reports.......been seeing a few ducks but numbers are way down. Usually harvest a few hundred ducks a year and only 80 something at this point. ho hum




Dog Training and a picture of a super excited Remi.....she does not like to sit still. This training excercise is what I like to call sit there and hush! (don't let her fool you, she is spoiled)









And since this probably does not appeal to many of our readers here are some funny pictures of the decoration around my new office. If anyone likes these mushroom chairs I would be glad to get one for them. We have plenty.






i know that these things are important to our readers and am sure they appreciate the post, lol. I would say that there is more to come, but I will probably let Meg continue her awesome job at this point.
-Justin










2 comments:

marietta said...

Those chairs are so you can't get comfortable! It looks like decorated from IKEA.

Ali said...

Good Job Justin! I need to teach Maggie the "sit there and hush."