Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Engagement Ali and Rich!

We were thrilled to find time for all four couples - The McClure's, The Wright's, The soon-to-be Blanchette's and us - to get together to celebrate Ali and Rich as they will soon get hitched!





Playing a FUN game


I was Brett Farve and Justin was Snoopy


Ali and Rich - We love y'all

Am & I


Rich & Amber


Ali & Amber



Marietta, Justin, Ali, Rich, and Me




The happy couple! (Sorry, I do not usually ruin photos like this)



Love them! Bring on more wedding festivities!

2 comments:

marietta said...

I think next year I will take off work then day after our party. It KILLS me that I missed out on all the fun after I left. And the pictures that I'm NOT in reminded me that I left too early!

Ali said...

We had SO much fun! We are so lucky to have such great friends! Thanks for throwing the party. It was definitely one to remember.