Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend

Friday: Date night! Dinner at Faby’s – Our first time there and we LOVED it! We were expecting Italian but received Mexican. They serve {for free} homemade salsa and chips (no surprise there), homemade tortilla soup (we thought they delivered it to the wrong table), and after your meal they present you with a piece of yummy chocolate cake. ALL that food at no cost. We split Fajitas and the flour tortillas were made from scratch! Delicious! The only downside was that we are not use to eating that much and felt miserable after!


Saturday:
· Jog with Remi
· Lunch at (my fave) Jason’s Deli
· Marine Expo at the Little Rock Convention Center (right up Justin’s alley). We got to see
Doug as he was working at the Expo.
· Great visit with Nonie and Pawpaw
· Dinner with Jeff and Charley at Sushi Café in the Heights (YUM)
· Before we headed home we went over to hang out with Jon and Candace



Sunday: Football! Football! Football! Yeah Saints! A couple of Justin’s fantasy player’s play for the Saints (Brees) so we, of course, pulled for them… even thought I do like the Vikings! We were productive - I wrote a paper for class and Justin cleaned (my OCD man)!

Since I didn't take pictures this weekend, I will leave you with this beautiful image of Italy (our dream vaca spot {crossing my fingers})

Have a GREAT Monday!

No comments: