Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friday in Fayetteville

Unfortunately, Justin and I never made it to a Hog game this football season. Sad. We have been SO busy. Anyway, yesterday I worked my schedule to take off, so I could head to Fayetteville for the day. I FINALLY got to see Amber and Jordan's new home, and play with Am for the day! I had the best time catching up with my best friend. Steph met us for lunch at Hog Haus, and we were so busy visiting that we lost track of time and ended up having a 2 hour lunch. I ended my trip by hanging out with my little brother, Jeff (he's a junior this year at U of A). This day was such a treat for me!! I didn't mind the drive at all because on the way up that morning I jammed out, and on the way home I got to chat with my brother in Tulsa.


Amber, me, and Steph at lunch


A horrible shot (part of Am's head and the car) of the beautiful Kappa House!

So many memories there.

No comments: