Saturday, November 21, 2009

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"...at our house

While Justin was hunting this morning, I was shopping for Christmas decorations at Hobby Lobby! I won't tell you how much I spent, but I will say that EVERY item I purchased was 50% off!! Maybe that's why I thought I could get more!

As I was pulling into our driveway after shopping, I noticed that a lady had taken it upon herself to decorate our fence for Christmas. My first thought was surely Justin didn't hire this lady to do our outside decorations....I mean he knows I am really busy...but....no. Come to find out, our neighborhood POA (my husband included) decided that they wanted to put up garland and red bows on our fence and our neighbor's fence across the street. Yes, he forgot to tell me!



Oh well, what can I do now? It is done.


As soon as I walked in the door I turned on the Christmas music channel, fixed a chi latte, and got busy decorating.
Here is a sneak peak....








Bowl of ornaments on Coffee Table
You will have to come over to see the rest! Or I might decide to post more later...

LOVE my new wrapping paper!


Normally I would wait to decorate for Christmas right after Thanksgiving, but we will be gone on Thanksgiving, after Thanksgiving, and extremely BUSY until mid December. So, I did what I had to do...and had a blast doing it!

1 comment:

Rachel Cox said...

Cute decorations!!!!

Too funny about the fence. Oh well! Next time he will know better. haha!